AGU Joint Assembly will be held on 22-25 May 2007 in Acapulco, Mexico, South of Amerika. Abstract submissions are being accepted to anyone interested in participation. The list of sessions and co-sponsored sessions for your area of interest is found below for your convenience. Both the session code and title are included. The deadline for abstract submissions is 1 March 2007. For more information, visit www.agu.org/meetings/ja07/
Bellow are completely list of Sessions:
01) Geodesy General Contributions
02) Steady and transient strain along the Middle America subduction zone
03) Regional Geoid Modeling in the Americas
04) Temporal Variations in Deflection of Vertical, Geoid and Gravity due to Earthquakes and Other Geodynamics Phenomena: Results From Surface and Space Observations.
05) Large Scale Geodetic Networks for Science, Hazard Monitoring,and Infrastructure
06) Aseismic Slow Slip: Where, When and Why?
07) The Global Geodetic Observing System: Providing Constraints on Mass Movements in the Earth System
08) Earthquake cycle and fault mechanics
09) Earth Rotation/Polar Motion and dynamic Earth processes
10) Active Crustal Deformation in the American Cordillera
11) Definition, densification and the inter-relation of reference frames for the Americas: ITRF, NAD83, SIRGAS and SNARF
01) Atmospheric effects and modeling related to Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) signals.
02) Complex Systems and Nonlinear Geophysics: New Developments
03) Untangling Subduction Zone Plate Boundary Coupling and Trench Migration Using Multi-Scale Observations and Modeling
04) Mexican and Central America subduction zones: bringing together seismology, petrology, geology, tectonics and geodynamics
06) The Cretaceous/Tertiary (K/T) boundary in the Gulf of Mexico and the Caribbean: new assessments from the ICDP YAX-I drill-core and beyond
07) Deep drilling at volcanic areas: developments in volcanology and perspectives for geothermal energy exploitation